Sunday, May 15, 2011

I have the heat on, took a shower and filled a glass of wine!!!

It was a cold, wet day! But, I'm home and relaxing!! Hoping that blogger doesn't "eat" this post.

Spur FREAKIN' rocked again this weekend!!! OMG, he is a ROCK STAR!!! Yesterday he won his standard, PSJ and Snooker for a Super Q!!! This was round one of PSJ. I can see he slows down at the jump before the A-frame. He isn't keen on the straight runs to a dramatic decel. Then I kind of lost my way after the A-frame and caused a little slow down, but other than that he ran it great!!! I am very pleased when he RUNS into his weaves. He is such a careful little guy and sometimes goes down to a trot to make sure he gets his entry. Nice to see two sets of weaves where he runs right in!! Good little Monkey Pants!!! -


He ROCKED round two and won that, too!!! -


His standard run. Check out that dog walk and teeter!!!! And some tight turns, good boy!!! I wish she had zoomed in. Must instruct on that feature. -


I don't have his snooker, which was FREAKIN' awesome. Today he missed his first dog walk contact. I tried a blind cross after it and that meant I ran with EVERYTHING I had to get that in and he ended up doing a two strided down, which is extremely hard for him and he just couldn't fit in another stride and missed it. Sigh.........

Today he also won his PGP again!! That's a PGP win two weekends in a row!!! He now has three vouchers for this year!!! And he got a jumpers leg in the POURING ran!! Good little guy!!

Roscoe didn't run. Too damp and I only entered him in gamble each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment