Friday, May 20, 2011

Trying again with the post that got lost

So, we called Kathy to meet out for a walk. She said she'd be right out, so we snap on collars, Pugsley's "Stop Buggin' Me", leashes and baggies and head out. I see someone coming through the woods. Kind of surprised Kathy got out so quickly, but whatever.......I send Spur...."Where's George!!!???". Something I say every time we meet up with Kathy and George. Spur looks ahead immediately, always knowing what I am saying. He starts trotting off and quickly he looks like this......That's not a "Hi George" posture!! That's an alert!!! Big time alert! It was Mary and Pepper, our neighbors. Pepper is, um...., 13 and a big black, grumpy dog. She hates our dogs and they hate her. She is always on a leash and mine are not and since it's our property I don't leach my dogs and we manage to pass them as nicely as possible, but it isn't always nice. Anyway, damn......it! Spur wasn't impressed with my mistake.



I mean, seriously, the posture!! What happened to his neck??? -


However, I do love to see the plume of his lovely tail in alert posture!!! -


We pass Mary, but it takes a while for the tail to settle down.



Then we find George. -



**notice something strange about these photos? No? They show sunlight shining on their coats. Remember that????

No comments:

Post a Comment