Monday, December 3, 2012

Saturday's runs AKC

Double Q number 16!! OMG, I can't believe we are four DQ's from his MACH. :O And I am not going to be like everyone else and NOT tell anyone. I want the crowd to CHEER us on for his 20th. And I want Spur to get a big celebration applause!! He sure deserves that. No quiet MACH runs for us. We want cheering! We want the world to know!! Hahahaha. I believe he will be the very first mixed breed to MACH in our area. How awesome would that be????

His standard run. He LOVED these courses, straight lines, lots of full out running in extension!! Plus, DW as second obstacle, how fun can THAT be???? He even is ahead of me for a bit at the start!! WOW!!!!



His jumpers. Again, nice straight lines, he loved it. But, OMG, my blind at the one tight turn. YIKES! I probably would not have attempted that had he been a bigger, more powerful dog. It only slowed him down a bit and a rear probably would have slowed him, too. Or a FC somewhere, so I chose the blind kind of last minute. We got it done! :D


Love how barky and happy and proud he is at the end of the run!!! He was HAPPY, HAPPY!!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!! So glad he's having fun again.
    (you posted video of standard twice though)

    ReplyDelete