Sunday, April 10, 2011

What a day!!

Started the day with a very early morning walk with Mary at OOB. Went for my first outside run! Nearly a mile! Felt good, actually. Dragged out my tunnels and did some running dog walks with Spur. Prepared my kitchen garden for planting, just need Rich to haul in some fresh, good, composted manure. Just a LOVELY day!!! Then gave Spur a bath, since the sun was so warm and he could "blow dry" outside. Blow dry means chase the chuckit ball up and down the hill! It works! He's so soft and FURRRRRRRRYYYYYY........and white and clean.............


The wind helped blow dry.........
He's just the cutest boy........
Looking kind of aussie-ish at three years old........
The wind was blowing his tail between his legs, making him looks more aussie-ish.......
Colby enjoyed the warm sun in the yard and found two of her favorite beetles to play with.......

Later I saw a blue bird go carry the remains away to eat on the fence post
Tomorrow the eye goes. I'm sad, but I can't wait!!! It's painful and looks bad. Poor thing is on tramadol all weekend and has been kind of out of it. At this point I can't wait for it to be gone. :( Looks swollen and uncomfortable, poor, sweet girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment