Monday, April 11, 2011

I want this day to end

And it's only just started. :( Colby is at the vet's probably now getting her pre-anesthetic and catheter set up for surgery. It was a TOTAL bummer handing her over to them. Poor, sweet little girlie. I have only five walks today. They don't start for another hour and I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel sick. It just totally sucks. I need a time warp to take me to the end of this day so I can snuggle and comfort her while she recovers. I know her knee surgery was FAR worse and recovery after that was horrible, but still I just want it to be over. I want this day to end.........................

**Since I needed something to do before my walks started, I made a little movie of Spur's recent running dog walks. Good little Monkey Pants. He should only get faster as he gains confidence and more experience on different dog walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment