Friday, April 22, 2011

It's school vacation week and I am busy!

I have fewer dog walks, but more visits. Kitty visits. Left my clipboard at a job last night, my last time there, so now I have an extra, unscheduled visit this morning, damn it!

The shih tzu's are staying here, too, and with Douce's new IBS treatment, his meals are often and complicated. Lots of meds, poor guy. But, he sure seems better!! Nothing like good drugs to help him feel better! So glad to know what was wrong with him, he looked SO down last year in agility and life.

Colby went to Rally class last night and did awesome! Right turns are hard for her as she now only has her left eye to see me. She kind of needs to learn to forge on right turns and circles. She'll figure it out. And she is worried about bumping into the signs, but that, too, I think she will figure out.

I did fine out that she CAN compete in AKC obedience with only one eye. I asked a judge at the last AKC trial we did. She said the dogs must have "reasonable vision", which she certainly has, so that's cool!! YAY! She loves her rally work!

No comments:

Post a Comment