Monday, April 25, 2011

Videos

I did not think he was super fast, but he had nice contacts here and did the "Jackpot", which was the tunnel to the back side of the jump, then a-frame and jump (for those who don't know, in a jackpot there is a line on the floor that the handler can not cross and the dogs must do the obstacles from that distance). Not many people got it, so I was pretty proud of the young guy. The crowd cheers were sweet! He is definitely a fan favorite!!! And he wracked up more points than anyone. :D



Then in standard he refused the teeter. It was a much softer landing and quieter teeter, but just being that it was different worried him. I made him do it, then he really picked up speed, good man. He missed the entry to the first set of six poles, which is SO not like him, but it was definitely a different set up with two sets of poles to discriminate and visually strange. Fun course for CPE, which can normally be quite simple. I thought he did the serpentine quite well and I managed my front crosses nicely!! (Pat, pat, pat on the back for ME! LOL!!)

1 comment: