Thursday, April 14, 2011

I just walked......all day

Well, it makes sense, really, I am a dog walker. I had extra walks today. Lots and lots of walking. I walked our dogs first, early this morning. Colby managed a full farm walk.......YAY! Then I walked a cavachon, a chow, a golden, two goldens, an american eskimo, a spinone, two labs, and then I came home and walked my dogs again. Colby did really well. Two full walks today!!! I may go get some little bells to put on the boys during out walks. Then she can hear them coming upon her "blind" side. She's definitely less jumpy. Perhaps she is learning to listen better. Oh and I ran a mile outside after my morning walk with my dogs and before walking all those other dogs. I logged some miles today!!! :D And what a day to do it, it was SUCH a nice day! Then I scraped the mud and dead winter hair off Jewel. OH my, it just floated up into the air and settled back on top of me. I tried to stay up wind, but the wind kept changing. I love scraping mud and dead hear off a horse. It's so productive! We have a very busy weekend coming up. Tomorrow I log another epic day of dog walks, then head off to RI for BARK agility trial. Two days, packed with runs. Spur is doing all runs, Roscoe has only two on Saturday. Then both dogs are teamed on Sunday. "Spurred on by Jake" is Spur's team. Spur and Jake. "Pin up Cady" is Roscoe's team. Roscoe and Cady. Should be wicked fun!!! I LOVE the BARK trials!!! The facility is AMAZING, the hotel lovely. It's just the long drive sucks. Tomorrow, during rush hour. Not much I can do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment