Friday, April 15, 2011

I did this, I know, it's all my fault!!

I made her the Queen. I pamper her and primp her hair and polish her teeth and gleen out her ears and tuck her into her snuggle sack between me and Rich at night. Yes I do. Rich tucks her under the covers with him. So, maybe WE did this. But, it's me she wants. She deserves all her pampering, she is the Mary Poppins of the dog world. She is awesome and sweet, puts up with Rotten Roscoe's assholeness and never says a word, just instead tries to show him how to behave by example. He never learns that way. I have to have very sharp words with him instead. >:/ Lately VERY sharp words. I won't allow assholeness towards a dog with stitches in her head. If only I could leave her home this weekend, my life at the trial would be SO much easier. Toting three little dogs into the building and hotel isn't easy, especially when one is just learning to adjust to one eye. Leaving her home and me with just the boys would be SO easy! But, no......, she would have none of it and neither would Rich. I asked. I don't know why I bothered, but I asked in that feeble "I know this is silly" tone. He said NO WAY!! Life would be HELL here at home with her alone. Then he did say how nice it would be just him and her. How he could take her visiting friends and along on his errands because..........well.......she is the Mary Poppins of the dog world, a joy to take visiting. A nice girl. A good example of how nice dogs behave. Nope, ain't gonna happen cuz life would be HELL! She would pine away for her mumma. She would sit in his lap, depressed and whining. OI!! How easy it would be if only she would stay with him. Nope, I did this, it's all my fault. She's coming with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment