Sunday, March 13, 2011

Wow, busy at the beach today!!

Yesterday was the Lo Baker seminar. Both dogs did great and I think they had a good time. It was a nice seminar. Spur NAILED the jumpers course at the end of the day, good little Monkey Pants!!! And he did a nice teeter, which was at the end of the course, so I could finish up with tons of cookies!!!

Roscoe was typical seminar-high and had a tumble in a tunnel. Just going TOO fast and I guess he must have toppled over banking it? We heard this noise and out he shoots, eventually. Poor little twelve year old boy!!!

Colby got to come out and do some obedience and tricks and beg from her buddies. Everyone loves Miss Colby.

Today was BEACH DAY!!! We headed out early to beat the crowds and that was a good plan. The street was lined with cars when we finished up. We managed plenty of time alone, but did run into some families and other dogs. No issues, though, which was really nice!!! George isn't in the photos, he didn't feel like being obedient. Hmm, when DOES George feel like being obedience?We managed nearly two hours and it was lovely!! The dogs ran and ran and the lighting was even pretty good for Colby.
I thought this was a cute setting with the dried beach wood and rocks lined up along the sea wall. Dim lighting, though, which didn't help much. I probably could have put my flash set to ON, but didn't.Not sure why Spur was squinting, maybe the sand in his face kicked up from George as they raced and raced!!! I think this is a funny photo! His nose looks all crooked!!Did I mention I am back to cleaning windows? Last fall I simply didn't get them done and now the weather is good for doing that again so I am fast at it. I mean, seriously, dudes check it out!!! -

It feels so good to be able to SEE out the windows, even if all we see is snow and mud and grey everywhere. In a few days, all that snow will be gone. It is melting at record pace!! In fact, that photo was take last week and I think there is bare ground out there now!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment