Friday, March 18, 2011

What does he hear?

I sometimes think he hears things. I know when it gets really quiet he worries. He hears tiny little noises that make him worry. Chaos and loud activity and he thrives. It makes sense, he grew up in a big room full of nearly 300 dogs. It was LOUD!

Last night at Rally class he melted. Not terribly, but he wasn't his usual perky good heeler. The signs at one part of the course were tight and he always worries about bumping into them. It was warm enough to work out of the car, so instead I brought him in and had him watch me working Roscoe and Colby. That usually gets him all excited and whining. He was quiet. Listening to ................I don't even know. The only other student there was my friend with her shih tzu's. The others were absent and Steve with the crazy Malinois left early. It was quiet. He listens. And I think he hears things. I has trouble in the quiet..........
We are off tomorrow to a big USDAA team tournament event. It looks busy and hopefully will be loud and crazy! 24 PVP teams and 17 Championship teams, so that's a lot of teams. Should be loud and crazy, just like he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment