Saturday, September 7, 2013

How long can a person ramble on????

"Hi, My name is Paul and I an interested in pet care. My number is........"
THAT is the kind of message I like. What do I so often get? -

"Hi, I am interested in someone who can come visit my rescue dogs, they all have special needs and I have a health problem that was just diagnosed even though I have not been feeling well for a while and the doctors could never figure it out, but now I am on some new medication am feeling better and can get back to work. I have a new job and have to be away from home for a long time now and my babies are used to someone around, so they are very special and I need to have someone who is just the right person for them. I have a special room set up for them because of their special needs. I really hope you can help me as my health and my job prevents me from caring for them as they deserve. They are not like most dogs, they are more like my babies and have special needs and personalities. One is very shy and one has a medical problem, oh and I need you to come at noon."

Doesn't even leave a phone number!!!!

OK, that is totally made up, but you get the idea. I sometimes wish my machine had a limit, but I think it would record a message for 10 minutes, if needed. :O And what is the worst part of this? I am full!! I don't have a spot for another mid-day! So, they went on and on and I can't even help them!!! I have caller I/D, so I can call back and convey the bad news.

No comments:

Post a Comment