Thursday, July 25, 2013

How useful is venting?

Does it make one feel any better? Hmmm, not so sure. But, here goes because this is MY blog and I can VENT here!!

First thing...........on facebook twice in a week someone has posted photos of their dogs in a hotel room on the bed without a sheet from home to cover it. What the hell??? That is common etiquette when rooming with your dog, you bring a SHEET to cover the bed! Personally, I just bring my own comforter and then I don't have to worry about it. I just want to be the "fun police" and say something, but I never do. Come on people, cover the bed! We are lucky to be allowed to bring out dogs into our hotel room, let's make sure we do what we can to keep hotels allowing that and that means bringing a sheet and covering the bed!! One dog was on a WHITE comforter!! :O

Second thing..........this one is more benign and kind of silly, but I am a tweener. It makes me crazy. We have 1/2 sizes for rings and shoes, why not for clothing???? I am between sizes and it makes is SO hard shopping. I needed some shorts. I end up having to take both sizes of each item into the dressing room and try them both on. I hate shopping already and this just makes it even more irritating! Why not have half sizes?????

There, vented. Feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment