Friday, September 21, 2012

Self portraits? Hah!

Huh, well, I think I need help. It was SUCH a nice fall day, with such pretty light so I thought I would give it a try. First, I think the camera isn't focusing right and I am not sure what I am doing wrong there. Plus, getting the dogs to relax isn't working too well. AND, I guess I need to take off the hat! It means I might squint, but maybe not if the sun is off to the side and not directly in my eyes?


 Love the wind in Spur's hair in this shot..............the rest of us,......... look goofy..........




Trying to look "natural" walking down the trail. All the dogs can do is think about a cookie!!


 They are nice little heelers, though!! Rotten Roscoe in perfect heel position! Good boy. He loves his competition heeling!
 Again, Roscoe in perfect position! :D
I guess I need help. The setting is sure nice, but must remove the hat and get someone else to take the photos. We had fun, though, and the dogs enjoyed their heeling and getting cookies for walking along with me even though they would rather be chasing chippies or hunting grasshoppers! A cookie is worth a few minutes of attention! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment