Wednesday, February 9, 2011

OMG, OMG, OMG! It's Wednesday and it is NOT stormy!!

This is SERIOUSLY great!!

First - it means we will have agility class today!!!! We were supposed to start, like.....um......a month ago??? We haven't had class since, hmmmmm, I can't even remember. Early November?

Second - NO lost income!!!! Phew!! Wednesdays are my busiest dog walk days and I make a nice chunk of cash. But, not if everyone is home because of a storm and therefore don't need me. Some folks still pay me, which is lovely and very kind and generous, but certainly not something I require or feel is necessary. It's just part of my business, some days get cancelled. I don't feel anyone needs to pay me when I can't be there because of a storm. Couldn't the storms arrive on Tuesdays? My least busiest day? Nope, Wednesdays. At least, that's how it has been nearly every week this year. :O

I can't say I am happy about the -15 wind chill, but at least the sun is out and the sky is blue!!! And I don't have to shovel, scrape my windshield, hoof it through mountains of snow piled up and dodge plows. Or stay home and do paperwork. Bleck!!! And did I really just stay home and do paperwork? Um, check last week's storm. Hah, nah....I taught the dogs silly tricks instead. :P WAY more fun!!! LOL!! But, that was dumb I should have done paperwork. It's piling up again and I need to do my February newsletter. February is a short month, so if I don't get that done soon it will be March!!!!

Oh well, today I am simply rejoicing in the no storm event going on at the moment. -15 wind chill, whatevahhhhhh..............

No comments:

Post a Comment