Monday, June 14, 2010

I don't have one of those cell phones with a camera in it

I showed up today to a livingroom full of what I thought was bloody vomit!! Poor Baxter, the golden, is sick. I FREAKED! I wanted a camera to document it for the vet because it seemed very much like vomit, but he had been having diarrhea. Turns out it was most likely from his rear end because at the vet's they did an exam then had him outside and it was like a hose got turned out from his butt. Poor guy!! So, it was probably diarrhea. His blood work was fine, thank goodness, so they are tentatively calling it severe colitis. They aren't sure why, but I am thankful it isn't something worse.

Over the weekend I took some nice photos on the farm. The fog made for sparkling dew on the oats!! -

The recent rains have filled up the irrigation pond. The culvert was blocked, so the water would fill up. It's full and ready, if needed. This morning we saw either an otter or a beaver swimming along the stream that lets out into this pond!! :O Of course, no camera this morning!!! It went too fast anyway, I don't think I would have had time to take it's picture. That's a FIRST for the farm streams/ponds!! George, the farm terrier, would be NUTS if he saw that thing!!!

The ferns along our woods path are SO pretty right now!! All different shapes and sizes.................

No comments:

Post a Comment