Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The field daisies are in full bloom and SO pretty!


These first two pictures of Leta are funny. The camera focused on the daisies, not her! Still, kind of cool photos!! She sure has that feral kitty look in her eye, doesn't she? She is quite savvy, I think. I hope. With beavers or otters and coyotes and foxes I sure worry about our feral kitties. Juno hardly ever leaves the barn, but Leta is a busy girl. Luckily, she doesn't go far and is ever on alert.







The girls are getting an hour or so out back and so far, lovin' it!! The deer flies are not out in force, yet, the mosquitoes are JUST starting to come out, so it's pretty nice out there and they run out there at TOP speed. So fun to watch and listen to their thundering hooves!!!


This picture cracks me up!! Are they about to crash???? Playing "chicken"??? And I think this one is really cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment