Thursday, February 18, 2010

We had company last weekend!

And it was a nice weekend for company, last weekend (I know, that was days ago, but with school vacation week here I am busy as heck visiting kitties). The shih tzu's stayed with us for three nights. I was glad the weather was so nice. We spent hours in the yard doing stuff! I thought about hauling out my gardening tools!!!
Spur, Stella and Roscoe did the "chase me" game, racing at top speed, screaming and running loops around the yard!! We did some hit-it board work, me and Spur, and me and Douce. See the TINY hit-it board next to my plank? THAT's how small an area Spur will need to hit, at full speed running his contacts? Hmmmm. The little black box is the sound device, that beeps when the "contact" is run on. Obnoxious, but oh so clear!

Funny picture.
I call this 3/2. My three are looking away, the two shih tzu's are looking at me.

Hellooooooooooooooo................
How tired can little visitors get? Pretty tired......
Oops, looks like I forgot to wash her face, but she was SO tired.........

No comments:

Post a Comment