Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mole munching and more sideways photos, damn it!

So, I did say you wouldn't see any rodent parts, but I guess there was still a tiny bit hanging out. :O Most of it was already choked down, but this is what I first saw when I panned my camera over to Roscoe. (BTW - I never did get a better photo of The Spurminator on the hill. Oh well.)The next swallow and it was gone........ Looking for "leftovers"?.....


OK, so what the HECK with the sideways photos????? I was SURE I had it figured out. I just don't get it! I have them saved right on picassa in their files, but they still end up loading here sideways!!! >:/ This is Precious, sleeping in the warm sun. Who was it that said picassa was the way to go?????.......

And this is the result of our Pileated Woodpecker pair.............




Huh, and this photo I cropped, so what the HECK???? I took this of Spur running FULL out on his dog walk at home. I am pretty sure his next step puts his back feet just at the top of the contact zone, darnit. That's just how he strides - when full our running. I am just going to have to live with that and probably get pissed at a lot of judges who can't judge back feet on contacts.....sigh........ If I can GET full out running on his dog walk in trials. It's his happy place, at home. Running.........full out.........

No comments:

Post a Comment