Friday, February 5, 2010

More winter shots! Sideways!

OK, I was told to download picassa for my photo program. Trouble is even though I have rotated the photos in the program, they STILL come up sideways????? It is EXTREMELY frustrating. Have I told you lately how much I hate computers? But, really I DO love them. WHAT???? It is a love/hate relationship, for sure. Makes me NUTS!

Here is adorable little Leta looking out from the barn as I do chores - SIDEWAYS - ARGH. She is SO cute and SO friendly now. She will be starting a training program come warmer weather. Too cold for treats right now and bare hands, handling the treats, but she will be doing some training come spring. She is SO silly and active and adorable. I just love her!! Very much still feral, but she LOVES me. And here is FAT Juno. She is an older gal and still very feral. She lets me pat her, ONLY if I approach slowly or happen to catch her in her snuggle bed. She is SO sedate and inactive. I have her on DIET food now. I am hoping come spring she will be more active, but basically she is a "retired" older gal and just hangs out, sleeping and eating her diet food. I am limiting it now, even in the dead of winter because she is SO fat. :OMy three posing on the boulder. They look so detached? I think they are listening. The critters are active right now with the sun warming up the soil during the top of the day. Roscoe caught a mole/vole/shrew yesterday. Ate it up in one gulp. I have learned that once it's nearly down there is no stopping him. I can grab, shake and scream, but that little buggar can swallow something SO fast it is AMAZING! I'll post those photos tomorrow. Don't worry, there will be no rodent parts coming out of his mouth, it was gone before I realized it, choked down and swallowed like a snake would swallow a frog - whole. Well, not so slow, but similar in it's process? I was busy photographing Spur again at the top of "Road Kill Hill" and before I knew it said rodent was half way down Roscoe's hatch, so I clicked away at the gulp! ICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment