Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You wonder why I haven't been posting daily?

Cuz my cup runneth over!!! My gardens are in full bloom and need a little tending, the grass is growing like........well,.........grass, dog shows, BARK camp, lots of extra work since it's summer and folks are vacationing, it's just a BUSY time of year!!! I have my summer reading to do, too. I mean, really, THAT has to be fit in there somewhere!! I got 8 books for my birthday last week. :D

So, here's a sampling of our incredible gardens. They just burst with color this time of year and are actually fairly self-reliant. We keep splitting up the lilies, but they just end up bigger and better!!!



Doesn't the agility field look lovely behind the lilies???.........

My little porch set up. Do I ever have time to sit there? Nevah.........
Roscoe has been enjoying the over grown radishes. Yep, he loves his radishes!........


Won't let anyone near him when he has his radish!!!
Our lettuce is amazing!! Fresh salads every night!!


Did I mention the grass?? Jewel wants to know if it makes her butt look big? Well, YAH...........not just yer butt, Miss Jewel..........
This is a volunteer sunflower!!! The first photo was taken last week. Look at it THIS week!! Talk about a burst of growth from some heat and sun!!!

This lily clump is from ONE branch!!!!



Mrs. Bluebird. Mr. Bluebird.
My new vinyl sign for my truck!!!! $25! :D

I may not post again until next week. Off to my last summer agility trial this weekend. Then we take a break from agility. It's just TOO hot!! Thankfully, this trial is indoors in AC at a sports facility on field turf. Spur loved it there when we went last spring, so I am hoping he will love it again!! All three dogs are running. Colby is doing a couple of jumpers runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment