Thursday, July 29, 2010

Such a nice featured obit!

I doubt I will make enough of an impression on lives around me to be featured? Do I want to?
It is an honor and she deserves it and her family should be very proud. I am proud. I am proud I knew her so well. I am proud she was my friend. She was a mentor and confidant. She helped me through some tough times with my dogs and cheered me on. I will never forget her. She helped me with tough times with people, too. She was always there if I needed to call and bitch about something. She always understood and would talk to me for long periods, encouraging me and being positive. She made a mark on my heart, that is for sure.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/evelyn-stackpole-78-loved-horses-dobermans-and-kids_2010-07-29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment