Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Spurminator is sick!




Poor little Spur got into something, probably on a farm walk. He was also taking doxycycline for anaplasmosis and that may have helped trigger some G/I symptoms. He vomited for 24 hours and is now at the vet's getting I/V fluids for pancreatitis. He is one sick little puppy!! Poor little buggar is NOT happy. I dropped him off at 11:00 and went in at 2:00 to check on him. Shelby had just tried to take him out to pee, but he would not go for her. He peed "gallons" for me. So, I will go back in around 4:00 for another potty break. Then take him home on fluids tonight, unplugging them while we sleep, then back to the clinic for a day of fluids tomorrow. Poor little monkey! He is usually such a hyper little guy, it's sucks to see him so down.








No comments:

Post a Comment