Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hey, look who needs a home!!!!




HENRI: : Hey! I'm Henri!!! I got lost and these nice people took me home and tried to find my owners. No one ever claimed me, so they are trying to find me just the perfect home!!
I am young and active and a great little guy, if I do say so myself! I LOVE my food and can get a little pushy about it at times, so I can not go to a home with any children. I love my doggie friends and everyone I meet. I am not shy or nervous around them! I do need a little help with housetraining at times, but I think I am just confused with all the changes in my life right now. With consistency and a settled home I should do great, but please have patience with me! I am the sweetest boy and will learn quickly if you give me the time.
Did I mention how cute I am? I am one of the lucky ones who didn't have to have my tail or ears chopped off!! I LOVE wagging my tail and am very proud of it!!! I sure hope you contact the folks about me and fill out the application. I won't disappoint you! I was just neutered on Friday 22nd (and that was not a fun thing to do, let me tell you!! ) so I'm all yours when you are ready!!
Henri is a young black and rust male. He has Natural tail and Natural ears. Henri stands approx. 12” high and weighs 10 lbs.




If you might consider adopting Henri, please go to the website http://www.allminpinrescue.com/ to fill out the application. He is located in Boston and sounds like a wonderful boy!!!




2 comments:

  1. Oh, Henri is super cute! Love his ears and tail. I am not allowed to adopt any creatures right now. I'm sure he will find a good home. Look at his sweet eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie, if only my sister in Boston would get a dog to go along with her cats...

    ReplyDelete