Friday, May 1, 2009

Off for our respite weekend!

Every year Rich and I head off without .........gasp..........the dogs. I hate leaving them, but it sure makes things easier. We either head to Boston and see a show and do some shopping or go to North Conway and do some hiking and TONS of shopping. This time we got a room at an Inn offering massages for two. YEAH!!! I can't wait!!! Rich, believe it or not, LOVES to shop and No. Conway offers great shopping. Me, on the other hand, HATE to shop and find it tedious at best. But, with no obligations and in the outlet stores there I manage to handle it OK. Plus, this year I will be visiting Dover Saddlery. They are now in No. Conway!! Nothing like a Tack shop to make me feel comfortable shopping!! Last time we were there I got some incredible deals on some really nice shirts and shorts at J Jill. I could never afford their clothes normally, but the outlet store is AWESOME!!

I can't bear to be away from the doggies, but they will have Stella's Mom and the shihtzu's to keep them company.

No comments:

Post a Comment