Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our first outdoor agility class for 2009!!

Last night was our first outdoor agility class at Tree Frog Farm in Yarmouth. All I can say is they MUST have gotten a LOT more rain than we did. I was very glad I have a supply of gear in my truck and had my mud boots with me. I quickly changed. I heard from Stella's Mom that her toes were all wrinkly from being soggy all evening in her sneakers. Ugh. The soft, slushy muck made it tough going. The dogs did fine, but it was a work out for us humans. I am feeling it today. Also, I was gasping for air every time I ran the dogs. I am very unimpressed with myself about my lack of aerobic ability. So, this morning I decided to start jogging. :O I did nearly a half a mile and barely made it, but I am very proud of myself that I made it!!! It is a start and I plan to keep it up. It only took me about five minutes and my plan is to only do a mile regularly, which hopefully will only take me about ten minutes. I can't add anything that takes up too much time right now, I just don't have the time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment