Friday, March 14, 2014

Huh, a WEEK?????

'Has it really been a week since my last post????? What a week! We are nearing the first day of spring, yet we STILL barely get out of the teens and have MORE snow!!! It has my head foggy. I feel a wee bit depressed. I just barely finished my last book and that took me three weeks. what???? 

I am trying to embrace the winter and may even go skiing for the first time in years. 

I don't even know what to put in this post. It was a rough week here. Colby woke up Sunday morning in pain. sore and hunched over. she was fine the day before. A vet appointment and some pain mess and she is feeling better, but we were kind of worried. her life is not of great quality right now, she can really only walk on the road since she can't see on the snow at all. But, she is doing better!!!!! back to carrying around her special ball!!!

We had some super cold nights and our wood is dwindling. SO glad to have the woodstove on those cold nights. 

Today was our first really bright day and it felt pretty good!!!! The sun is strong and warm and helps my outlook, for sure.

took a beach walk with Mary, then stopped for a bear at The Clam Bake. I am no longer a Clam Bake virgin!!! Can't believe I have never been there!!! an iconic eatery, for sure. Redneckville!!!! had some onion rings. I had to!

Saw this healthy guy/ gal the other day. Nice to see them healthy this time of year.

This fun foursome had a blast last weekend in the woods!!! George, Sophie(finding a dropped treat!), Tess and Spur!

No comments:

Post a Comment