Saturday, November 23, 2013

Colby got a new coat!!!

When I am out in the agility yard, she comes, too, but goes to the pasture to hunt. she uses her nose. I wanted to be able to spot her quickly. This coat does the job!!!! Love it.

Good friends!!!

Notice the outcast?

This may be our last nice day outside. Supposed to get below 20 tonight and not even 30 tomorrow!! Ugh!!! we are ready. Wood is in, oil delivered, storm windows down. I just hope we don't get snow. I am NOT ready for that, although I do get my snow tires put on Monday. double ugh. Colby has a hard enough time seeing now, add snow glare and she will be completely blind. she IS completely blind walking into the sun, but away she sees some still. Poor thing, going blind isnTHE worst thing. he is depressed. We have her on Prozac, but it does not do that much, I don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment