Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I know, I know!

I am tardy on my posts here. It makes it hard when damn blogger won't load my photos! And when I go away for another weekend. This time to see the parents. Made a WHIRLWIND trip. Saw mom, dad, friends and sis. It meant LOTS of eating and driving, but that duty is done for a while. It was good to see them, everyone actually seems quite good. No major health issues. The new barn at my dad's is pretty and he seems happy. It has a smoke detector. Damn electrician didn't know how to do one that would go off in the house, which seems ridiculous, but he says it is loud enough he is sure he would wake up. Hmmm, OK.

The colors are turning FAST around here and our walks are so pretty. The weather is spectacular!!! The light is horrible for poor Colby and she seems more blind then ever. Totally sucks. It just makes me so sad.

I hope to get this photo loading thing figured out. I complained to blogger, but heard nothing. I don't pay for this site, so what do they care. I need to try to do my blog from my iPad. Data entry is SO not my forte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment