Monday, October 21, 2013

Colby caught a grasshopper all by herself!!!

She was pretty impressed!!
And, yep, she ate it!!!

Oh, today so many of my friends are on their way driving to TN for the USDAA Nationals. I did that two years ago and it was fun, but very time consuming, and honestly it wasn't that well organized. I had one run a day and that is just a BORE!! his year there are even more dogs entered. I imagine it will be long days and not enough agility runs for each dog, but maybe they will organize it better. I might watch some live feed. so curious how Jones will do with his new running dog walk. I will post video tomorrow. he has been doing so great!!!

I think I am addicted to it. I am feeling withdrawals knowing I won't be training it for a few weeks. I do seem to get high off it!!! it is THAT much fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment