Wednesday, April 1, 2009

More photos


Since getting Spur just over a year ago I have wanted to get a group photo of me and the three dogs. I need to update my pet sit forms and change the photos I have on them, since the death of my beloved Jess. It has been two years since she died, so it is time. Last summer I tried at BARK camp, but I just didn't like the setting. Last fall we did group shots, but forgot to do one with me and the dogs. They all included Rich, which was lovely, but not appropriate for my work sheets/info. So, we did some the other day with Helen www.hpeppe.com. She was here to photograph me cleaning ears and doing nail trims for Dog Fancy, so we tried a few group shots. I think they came out nicely and I will use the one I have here in my profile page for the time being. I think winter can be dull and I would love to try again with green grass contrasting the stone wall. Or perhaps another setting without a ladder in the background.
This is one of the shots I love because she could crop out just me and Roscoe and that looks special!

3 comments:

  1. They're both very good pictures. That's pretty cool that you were photographed for Dog Fancy -- how did that come about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend is a photographer who sells her photos to feed companys for dog food bag photos and to magazines any whoever wants them. Spur is going to be on a puppy food bag.

    The nice thing is she also takes any photos I want and then sends them to me full resolution to do with as I please. So, I get TONS of really nice photos for free!! She doesn't pay us for modeling, just gives the free photos.

    ReplyDelete