Friday, March 20, 2009

Nothing going on this weekend


No trials, no seminars, how boring! There is an obedience show-n-go on Sunday in Westbrook, which we will probably do. They are offering Rally-O run-throughs, so all my dogs could use that since Judy has the flu and our Thursday night class was cancelled. I do have Helen Peppe (http://www.hpeppe.com/) coming over tomorrow for a photo shoot. She needs to photograph someone cleaning ears. I will NOT be using Roscoe, he HATES his ears cleaned and might bite me in the process, so Colby and Spur will be ear-cleaning models. I also hope to get her to do a group photo with me and the three dogs and also some of Spur perhaps looking like an Aussie, so I can try for an AKC listing for him. I tried a while back with photos that made him look like a papillon and failed. The AKC committee did not think he looked papillon enough. I think he did except for the black. I have never seen a pap with that much black. Darn! His size is definitely more pap than aussie.

2 comments:

  1. The Shih Tzus are good at having their ears cleaned . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, then come on over tomorrow around 10:00!

    ReplyDelete