Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feeling just a tiny bit better


I can't say I feel normal, but I do feel like there is hope. Last week hope was gone, I now know why some people die from the flu.



This week I am feeling sorry for myself. Agility classes are no more. I have put my name in to join the EXCLUSIVE training group that meets at a dressage barn, but so far I haven't heard anything. I have never asked to be invited because I figured it was too cold for the MinPins. It's supposedly heated to 45 degrees? But, at this point I am desperate. I brought some stuff over to the farmer's greenhouse, which on sunny days is really toasty. But, with all the snow we got and then the cold weather the ground inside is now just mud. Perhaps a few warm days and it will dry out, but it is impossible to work in there right now.



The dogs are feeling completely stir crazy and bored. I am trying to work on tricks. All three are learning to lift their back legs. I hope to get them to alternate one then the other, but right now for some reason they all want to lift their right hind only. It's very cute!!! I have them touching the couch (started with a pile of pillows) and now am trying to fade the couch and capture just when the foot is in the air. They SO enjoy learning new tricks and this one is fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment