Thursday, March 26, 2009

Great party!

Roscoe did SO well last night. I crated him in the den with a big chewy. That kept him busy for over and hour. At least, I didn't hear any complaining for about an hour, then just a little whining. After a couple people left, I scanned the room and most people there were "dog people" who know Roscoe. I made an announcement to the few others about NOT touching the dog with the Red Sox bandana on and I let him out. He was totally fine! He did find a purse to resource guard, which must have had gum or something in it, so I hung that on the door out or reach. He even got in a couple people's laps, but I made SURE they didn't pat him and just held him. He did fine!

1 comment:

  1. Mary patted him!! But I distracted him with bits of phyllo dough and he didn't try to bite her. Mary gets away with squishing him!! And Cindy picked him up! And he just let her. He was a good host. All the dogs were good! Nice party. Good picture of Roscoe.

    ReplyDelete