Thursday, February 19, 2009

We are practicing!!







We have our first Rally Obedience trial coming up next Friday. I am a little nervous because we never practice in a room with carpeting. I know Roscoe and I know that might distract him and make him want to sniff the floor for any tidbits he might find. His stomach rules, you know. I tried to find some photos of him doing his adorable heeling, but all I have are the ones from the Carolyn Scott Freestyle seminar. They are cute and show what good attention he has and how nicely he heels! He loves obedience work!! My biggest fear is stepping on him, he heels so closely to me. I have stepped on him plenty, but good little man keeps trying and stays nice and close! I prefer him to heel looking more straight or at my feet, but as many dogs do he cranks his head up to look at me. He is a flashy little heeler with his high stepping Hackney Pony action from his front legs! Very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment