Friday, February 13, 2009

Plans for this weekend

It looks like the weather should be fairly nice, so after a nice long woods hike I will bathe all the dogs. They haven't had baths in months and after the Amherst trial and ALL THAT MUD, they all could use a bath. Plus, all the winter crud that builds up on their skin must need to be scrubbed. They all enjoy a good hot brick nap in front of the woodstove and there are always ashes there no matter how much I vacuum. So, with good strong sun there should be plenty of sun spots for them to lie on towels and dry in the warm sun tomorrow. Plus, it would be nice to have clean dogs for the Tibby Chase seminar on Sunday. I hear Tibby is excellent and this should be really fun. I found out another class mate is going with her golden, so that's nice. I will know someone there. The dogs are all loving rally class, so it will be good to work on precision and better understanding of the signs/moves.

And, with baths comes nail trims. Colby gets done every other week, but Roscoe I do monthly maybe. Spur gets done when ever, his nails don't grow that fast, but I like his paw fur nice and trim so I do nails often to make it easier to trim his paws neat. So, Spur will get nails and a paw trim, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment