Saturday, February 14, 2009



Look at those nicely done nails!!! You can tell by his expression he isn't too impressed. He hates to have his feet touched and......O.......MY......GOODNESS...........my hand is touching his paw!!! Good little buggar only barely complained, though, when I did them. He sat patiently eyeing the yummy turkey ham I had ready to reward him with. They then all got baths and sat in the warm sun to dry. My house is so passive solar oriented it was about 80 degrees in the living room in the afternoon. We had a GREAT woods hike and Roscoe was only barely cold. Stella's Mom got some videos, hopefully she will share and I can post them here.

We are all looking forward to our seminar with Tibby Chase tomorrow!! Off to go cut up more training treats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment