Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Is weekly OK?????


I just can't seem to find the time to post any more!!!!! time management, not easy as I get into my menopausal years. Having SO much fun with that!! NOT!!!!! But, at least now I can TRULY blame everything on hormones, right????? Hmmmmm, that seems like a cop out, but seriously WTH????? What a cruel joke it is!!! Enter the "prime" of your life and your body goes wacky!!!! NOT fair!!!!!!

OK, enough about that.......how about some bird photos! sorry to those of you who already have seen theses on Facebook.


So, this weekend is our first outdoor trial. Guess what???? FUCKING crappy weather forecast!!!! Damn IT!!!!! we just can't win in the weather department!!! Not even a chance of rain, but 100% chance!!!! Cold rain, yeah, that sounds good!!! >:/ 

1 comment:

  1. I am so bummed about the forecast this weekend-I totally want to bail but don't want to let my pairs partner down. :( What are the chances? First trial in 7 yrs and it is going to be AWFUL. I hate being cold.

    ReplyDelete