Monday, October 20, 2014

So many things to tell!!

And nothing of any great interest, really! My life is so simple. Enjoy the outdoors, my dog, flowers and photos. That/s it, that's all.

First, this is a flower  =my neighbor gave me this spring. From seeds brought in from Puerto Rico. It never did anything all summer......until NOW!!! NOW it decides to flower!!!! Funny plant!!!




F
Finally found the photo of Spur joinging us for lunch in 
Bar Harbor. Such a good boy!!

 And the pretty garden ornament made from plates and glass cups. COOL!!

This next series of  photos I love because it shows two dogs having such a great time playing!! The little white westie is only four months old and just met the bigger dog. They were fast friends!! Lovely play!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment